17) Always leave a man wanting more but don't leave him guessing too long since guys do not take hints easily. 20) In a case where a friend spreads a horrible rumor about a friend, and than apologizes they are to be given the cold-shoulder for at least 3 days.
14) The penalty for exposing a secret to an unauthorized party shall be exile from Girlville.
7) If you wan't to date a friend brother it is required that you get said friends permission.
8) No girl is to ever hang out with the boyfriend of a friend without the friend present.
26) When out with the ladies, if Girl #1 points out a guy that she is interested in, Girl #2 should avoid making a bee-line over to him to get his number for herself. 27) When said evening is described as a "Girls’ Night Out" that means it is for GIRLS ONLY. " girl If your friend is telling a story, stop stealing her thunder – and her story – by constantly trying to one-up her. My flat iron broke in the middle of straightening, I dropped my brand new bottle of Burberry Touch on the bathroom floor, I missed the bus by two seconds and was late for school, my teacher yelled at me for something Sally did, and I got into a fight with Jason over whose family we’re spending Thanksgiving with. The same thing happened to me today, only I stepped in gum on the subway platform too.
Consider it payback for all those tree houses and snow forts we couldn’t enter as children. And when I went to scrape it off, I tripped and ripped my stockings and it reminded me of the time I was at my ex-boyfriend’s place for Christmas...